attention deficit

I had a student last year with a dyslexic problem. The student was given a
reader and a location (at our testing center) to take the tests. My input
was removed (to my relief) as to what else to do for the student. We have a
diasability officer here, who made the determination that the student wasn't
faking and determined that he should have 50% more time than the regular
student. I was very glad that I didn't have to make these decisions myself.

Joel