Re: Caving in

I have a story. A policeman came to my classroom door, which has a
fairly large window so the whole class could see him standing in the
hall. I walked outinto the hallway to help him find his way. Some
equipment had been stolen from the physics lab and he was there to get
the scoop. I returned to the class with a very sullen look on my face.
I am usually pretty upbeat but, I had a student who had quite a
reputation for being a prankster. I looked to him and said, "Deli (his
knickname) would you please come into the hall. He turned ashen white.
He slowly got up and walked to the front and grabbed the door knob to
leave. At this point, I said, "April Fool's Day, Deli!" What a lovely
day it was.

Tom K. McCarthy Email:mcca6300@spacelink.msfc.nasa.gov