Re: lcd display thing

If you can afford it, I'd recommend going a different direction. Video
projectors are now coming down in price, and can generate a much brighter
image.
If you do go with the LCD panel, be aware that they require a high-lumen,
low heat projector, or you'll disable the liquid crystal.

I agree. You can get one with a laser pointer, too, that emulates a mouse.
The one I would buy also does 800x600 pixels (SVGA to the Macchallenged).
Once one gets those toys the expenditure gets larger, of course. The
requirement of a high output OHP usually means that one must shlep a
larger amount of hardware to use an LCD panel than a projector.

Leigh