Re: Eric Mazur:Understanding or memorization?

Jane, I saw the program also and I think you summary is a good one,
except that I would not have listed the two page summary
parenthetically. I think that is an integral part of the process because
it allows Eric the time to do the pair/share work. He doesn't have to
lecture on every topic because the students have already used the text to
learn about the material.

cheers