Re:Galileo's exoneration by The Church

Don,
I have seen it on the web and have a copy somewhere if it dosen't
turn up soon. You might try the following two web sights:

http://es.rice.edu:80/ES/humsoc/Galileo//
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/galileo/index.html

The first is the Galileo project - a compulation of facts and resources
about the man, and the second is the Galileo space probe whiich is exploring
Jupiter. I seem to remember seeing the statement posted at this latter
source even though it is only obliquely connected.
If you can't find it contact me and I will digg a little deeper.
Gary

Gary Karshner
St. Mary's University
San Antonio, Texas 78228