Re: communicating

If they are refusing to listen, I haven't spoken or acted in a way that
will encourage or require them to listen. I just need to be more
creative.

cheers

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Rauber, Joel Phys wrote:

Its been written,

If they ask a second time, it simply means I did not communicate well the
first time.

Or maybe you communicated wonderfully and the other party was refusing to
listen; I'd say that the question being asked a second merely means that
communication didn't occur or was forgotten.

Generally when teaching, as in other parts of life, I judge
the quality of my communication by the response of the listener. That
doesn't mean I take full responsibility for my students learning, just
responsibility for my own communication.

Joel