Re: Speed of Light

I'm keeping a sharp eye on the meter sticks in my lab, and if they change
in length, I will inform the list. At this time, they are all still 39.4
inches long.

Sorry, Chip; that just won't test anything. In the United States the
inch is defined to be exactly 2.54 cm. Thus, in a backward sort of way,
your meter stick will always be exactly 100/2.54 inches long. It would
be breaking more than Natural law if it were to behave otherwise!

Leigh