chladni plates

I have managed to intrigue one of my students enough to persuade them to
investigate the patterns of vibration of chladni plates. I have looked
through my indices of The Physics Teacher for the last 6 years and must
have overlooked references to them, if they're there at all.

Can someone suggest an article or two SOMEWHERE they've seen on the
topic? Thanks

Keith Tipton
kctipton@tenet.edu
Houston, Texas