New Video Capture Board

I just received an ad from Intel concerning a new video capture board that
might be of interest to some on the list. It's called the Intel Smart Video
Recorder III. The plus is that its list price is $199. Possible downfalls
for some is that it requires a Pentium processor and Windows 95 (at least
from the ad). If you're interested, the site is:

http://www.intel.com/imaging

Now all I need is a $200 dollar video camera with a high speed shutter.

Bob Carlson