Re:market for old equipment

The owner of a private for-profit museum has approached us to purchase some
of our old antique physics equipment. We sold some old X-ray tubes to him a
few weeks ago, and now he is interested in some electrical measurement
apparatus from more than 75 years ago (that we haven't used since the 60's).
Included are some L & N potentiometers, Kelvin bridges, Wolff
potentiometers, Weston meters in wooden boxes, induction coils, etc. Most
have lots of brass and lovely wood boxes. We have no idea as to the market
value of this apparatus. His offer seems low.

Does anyone know where we could find out the value of old electrical
measurement apparatus?

Any leads would be much appreciated.

Dave Kammer
Physics Dept.