RE: wondering

Here Here!

Thank you Mike for expressing my frustration with the style of response
utilized by some.

I too find alot of interest, but after many (50+) per day, start chopping
of -not reading or scanning - certain messages and the ones quickly deleted
are on the same pattern as you mentioned.
Sheron

Mike wrote*************
If a post starts with a copy of some previous post, I often delete
the message rather than dig down through the old stuff to the new
message.

If a post starts with the new message, with the copied material
coming later, I find myself reading on.

I wonder if most people are more persistent than I am, or are as
easily turned aside by that initial 'old' stuff in a post.