Physics Ed. Lists - an errant post

Dear All,

For two reasons, I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused by
an earlier post (regarding subscription addresses for PHYS-LRNR, PHYS-L,
and PHYSHARE) which I intended to send privately to a colleague but sent
instead to all three lists (see, I was looking up the addresses and . . .)

First, I did not characterize the lists as carefully as I would like for
public consumption. In particular, I believe I misrepresented PHYS-LRNR.

Second, I made an assumption about the address for subscribing to PHYS-L
and gave an incorrect address. The correct subscription address and
message is as follows:

Send the following message to: LISTPROC@ATLANTIS.CC.UWF.EDU

SUBSCRIBE PHYS-L Firstname Lastname

Again, I apologize for using bandwidth to correct a message I never
intended to send, but I thought this was the best solution.

DAve

David J. Hamilton, Ed.D. "And gladly wolde he lerne,
Franklin HS, Portland, OR and gladly teche."
djhamil@teleport.com Geoffrey Chaucer