Re: BEC

The Wieman "lecture" in AJP July 96 p847 give a good review.

A question I have is whether BEC can occur for a situation of a small number
of energy levels -- say 2, 3, 4 or so -- or whether the ground state must be
a member of a large continuum of levels. The ground atate being where
everything ends up. (:-)

JMG