Video Encyclopedia of Physics Demonstrations

Dear Education Group,

I have looked at your ads for the VideoEncyclopedia of Physics Demonstrations
and have thought that some of the set would be of value to me. However, the
cost for the entire set is prohibitive and too much of it would be redundant
for what I have either in reality or in other media. I am intereted in the
decision that you have made to not make the discs available individually at
$150 or so. That would allow two things, some of us to get the ones that are
of particular interest, and others to get some at all!

I would love to hear of your thinking on this. I am sending a copy of this
to a listserv of Physics Teachers to see if there are others who would have
similar feeling to mine.

Thanks,

Ken Fox
Smoky Hill High School