Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 21:42:37 -0500
From: restes@mars.harvard.edu (Robert Estes)
To: gastineau@badgerden.com
Subject: Cloud chambers

John,
I don't know if it's the same outfit you're talking about or not, but they
are in Madison. That's Supersaturated Environments, PO Box 55252, Madison
53705, (608)238-5068. http://www.cloud.chambers.com/sprsaturated.

I think they may be a little more expensive than what you remember. They
have an ad in the Sept. Physics Teacher.

Sorry I can't post this to the list, as the moronic listserver software
won't recognize me as a member because of an address change.

Regards,
Bob Estes

John E. Gastineau
900 B Ridgeway Ave.