CU-SeeMe capable scientists?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 09:28:31 -0500 (CDT)
From: Joe Simpson <madsci@medicine.wustl.edu>
To: William Beaty <billb@eskimo.com>
Subject: CU-SeeMe capable scientists

The following email was received today by the Mad Scientist Network.
If intereted, please reply directly to Peg Cook.

--Joe Simpson
MadSci Admin

Hi,
I am becoming involved with the CU-SeeMe technology. I was wondering if
you have any scientists that primary students might contact with
questions that are using this technology. If you do, or know where I
can find a list, please let me know. Thanks for your help!
Peg Cook

PCook@ix.netcom.com
Simsbury Department of Education
The MAD Scientist Network