Re: Interactive Physics graphing...

Dwight,

Have IP draw three seperate graphs. Don't put all of them in one box.
That way you will get the scales. IP scales all three graphs P-V-A
independently and that could explain why the V vs. T graph looked wrong.
When the Velocity graph is drawn by itself, the zero (X-axis) should be
half way along the V line. Above the axis is an upward velocity and
below the axis is a downward velocity. In the absence of air resistance
the velocity graph will have a slope of -9.81 m/s/s during the entire flight.

petel@tenet.edu

Pete Lohstreter "The first rule of intelligent
North Garland High School tinkering is to save all the parts."
Physics Department Aldo Leopold
2109 Buckingham
Garland, TX 75042