Interactive Physics graphing...

Greetings. Today I was showing our school's math teacher the
Interactive Physics 2.5 that is on one of the school computers. I was
helping him to understand as to what happens when you throw a ball straight
up. I had the simulation keep track of the ball (position, velocity, and
acceleration) on the Y-axis. My first question is when I switch to
graphing the ball and it's showing the position, velocity, acceleration,
the velocity line does not seem right. I noticed this when the ball
reached its highest point and started coming back down, the velocity line
did not seem to reflect the change of the velocity. Am I right about
what is being displayed for an object rising and falling?
My next question is if it is possible to put a scale to the
graph. The graph gives an idea as to what is happening, but it would be
nice to set it to a scale.
Finally, is it possible to set up a table of each increment that
goes by. For example is it possible to set up a data table (position,
velocity, acceleration, etc.) for each one second interval?

Any information that someone has would be greatly appreciated. I
know there has to be a manual somewhere, but unfortunately I'm new there
and the teacher responsible for putting it on is no longer around.

Thanks,
Dwight
dsouder@ashland.edu