Re: Tic-Tac calorie lab...

Don't know how to burn them (I think you need a bomb calorimeter [they're
expensive]), but clearly a single tic-tac _should_ be around 1.5 Calories
since a typical vending machine candy bar runs around 300 Calories. If it
was 1.5 calories then you could eat 200,000 tic-tacs (yuk) before hitting
the equivalent of a candy bar.

Rick
Tic-Tac claims that they have
1.5 calories on the front of their labels, but on the back label (in very

fine print) it states that the calores is are measured in 1000 cal. I
tried different types of tic-tacs and other breath mints, but I could not

get them to burn.