Physics Humor?

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm trying to
decorate my door with some more science humor and I remember a while back
I saw some on here. If anyone has any, could you please send them to me
directly? One of them that I'm looking for has something about a horse
is considered as a sphere in all physics problems. Again, if anyone has
any that they are willing to share, I sure would appreciate them.
Please, e-mail me directly.

Thank you,
Dwight
dsouder@ashland.edu