Re-subscribe...

I hate to bother eveyone with this, but I was wondering if
someone could help me out? I will be soon losing my current e-mail
account, but I still have another e-mail account. I would like to rejoin
the physics listserver on my account, but I can't remember the procedure
and the address as to where to send it. So any information on how to do
so would be very much appreciated.
Also, if anyone is aware of any other physics related listservers
(preferably educational, sharing of ideas, etc.) I would very much
appreciate any information.

Thanks,
Dwight
dsouder@ashland.edu