Re: Re: bio/geo/math/chemical-physicist

Date: Wed, 25 Sep 96 12:52:03 EDT
From: Sue Ramlo <R1SER@VM1.CC.UAKRON.EDU>

I'd suggest that you and the math department go for a theoretical physicist. I
know of at least one who is a fulltime math professor at a university. Let's
face it, most physicists are very well prepared to teach all levels of math.
Well, maybe some levels and some students, some times.

Phil Parker Internet: pparker@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu
Math. Dept., Wichita St. Univ. Bitnet: pparker@twsuvm
I find [in mathematics] a wonderful beauty. This is no science, this is
art, where equations fall away to elements like resolving chords, and
where always prevails a symmetry either explicit or multiplex, but always
of a crystalline serenity.---Turjan of Miir (Jack Vance)