new book(s)

Just to let anyone who is interested know, the second edition of my book A
Tour of the Subatomic Zoo - A Guide to Particle Physics is now published.
It is published by AIP Press and is available to be ordered (800-809-2247).
It's updated to include the top quark discovery and has some added
material.
ISBN #1-56396-617-4

Cindy Schwarz

On another note, I am thinking about writing another workbook based on
simulations (similar to my Interactive Physics Player Workbook, Prentice
Hall 1996) but for topics typically in the second semester (E and M,
circuits, optics, maybe thermo). Would anyone be interested in such a
book that could be used as a supplement in the second semester? Let me
know by email to me directly as I am trying to see if this is worth doing?

email:schwarz@vassar.edu