From: James Randi --- Wizard <randi-hotline@ssr.com>
To: broadcast-randi-hotline@ssr.com
Subject: Eclipse....
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 01:59:05 -0400

In celebration of recent events here at the Foundation, I've set up a
total lunar eclipse for tomorrow night, Thursday. I'll begin it at at
9:12 p.m. sharp, with the totality being reached at 10:19. I'll keep
it there until 11:29, and then withdraw the shadow slowly. It'll be
back to normal at 12:36. I rushed into this one so you could see it
happen at full moon.

I had my entire staff work on this all day, so I hope you appreciate
it.

Randi.

* Dennis E. Krause Phone:(413) 597-3306 *
* Department of Physics Fax: (413) 597-4116 *
* Williams College Dennis.E.Krause@williams.edu *
* Williamstown, MA 01267 *