Re: out-of-print texts -Reply

At 9:58 AM on 9/19/96, <phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu> wrote:

Regarding the Mechanical Universe and BTMU texts, we were
considering using it for a telecourse here at GTCC and we found that
although the books are supposedly not being printed anymore there
were going to be some more reprinted. If anyone is interested in our
source I will persue it for you.
Gordon Shepherd
Guilford Tech. Comm. Coll.
Jamestown, NC 27282

It sounds like there is enough interest to post it here...I'm interested anyway.

J. D. Sample (501) 698-4625
Math-Physics Dept sample@lyon.edu
Lyon College
2300 Highland Road