Re: question to espinosa

Since I set up this straw man, I guess I should reply. The way I
am defining internal energy it doesn't change in this example. "udm" or
"udn" -- it doesn't matter -- it's all internal energy. At first it
is the chemical possibility for a reaction. In the final state it is
basically kinetic energy of the molecules of the gasses which have reacted.
I call it thermal energy because I don't know what else to call it. I'm
open to suggestions!
I agree with Joel.
Barlow Newbolt