Re: Elect equivalent to FCI

Hi to all:
The problems with class this Wednesday (today) and this Friday (M-day).

I would like to hold off and only hold class when you all can be there.
However, I see myself getting behind.

So, I will hold class as usual today and Friday, and have the Wed tape sent
to Mines and am assuming that the Friday tape will be available for viewing.

We still have not gotten to much optics. However, the Fresnel Equations
which I hope to cover on Friday is pretty important. I will plan on spending
extra time on Monday to explain the results. My class notes will be
available on the WEB, and watch the tapes.

Good luck -- both to you guys at Mines and to your football team for the
Homecoming game.

See you all on Monday (some on Fri)

O. Quist