Re: What flows? (books)

Oops, a break in the ranks. (:-)

Jim and I both
use the term "heat transfer" but not "heat flow".

Leigh

"Energy flow I wince at as Leigh says, but "energy transfer" seem like a
very good compromise. I would *not* say "heat transfer" -- heat is external
to the system and is "done" TO the system. I don't think that "heat
moves/flows" is helpful to either student OR instructor. Sorry, Leigh.

Jim.Green@Snow.edu

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost,

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken;
The crownless again shall be king.

J.R.R.Tolkien