AAASFELLOWS: [XOTA:211] FYI -Forwarded (fwd)

I know its not on the topic, but it seems important to me.
cheers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:18:43 -0500 (CDT)
From: Robert G Landolt <landoltr@tenet.edu>
To: ucair-lib <ucair-lib@twu.edu>, chminf <CHMINF-L@IUBVM.UCS.INDIANA.edu>,
chemed <chemed-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu>
Subject: AAASFELLOWS: [XOTA:211] FYI -Forwarded (fwd)

Sorry if this is redundant.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 09:59:44 -0500
From: Mary Tyszkiewicz <MTYSZKIEWICZ@crs.loc.gov>
To: aaasfellows@aaas.org, karen@indus.unm.edu, FWASSER@NPR.ORG,
meadk@tffwc.mhs.compuserve.com
Subject: AAASFELLOWS: [XOTA:211] FYI -Forwarded

I called the phone number. They are now only taking written requests (mail or
fax) to have your name removed. The fax number is 516/865-1930.
Supposedly, you only need to send them your name and social security
number to be removed from the database.scii"
(STUFF OMITTED, MAINLY PATHWAY DATA)
To: 102607.2024@compuserve.com, casanave@nyct.net, barry_shuchter@bcsmac.org,
david_festa@ccap.ccmail.compuserve.com, eceelg@aol.com,
ammarvin@ix.netcom.com, counihrh@sce.com, mpt@crest.org,