web physics

Somebody mentioned the World Lecture Hall as a source of courses
designed for web presentation.
-
I made a somewhat despairing remark about the contents. I was a bit
hasty because I was looking for complete course and I had bad luck
on my first browses. further browsing shows that, while the courses
are not comlete and there are points in all with which one can
disagree, there is a LOT of good work displayed in that collection
of links. The URL is
http://www.utexas.edu/world/lecture/physics/