Gordon Shepherd
Guilford Tech. Comm.Coll.
Jamestown,NC 27282

GTCC.SMTP."dsouder@ashland.edu" 09/12/96 08:02pm >>>
Sender: owner-phys-l@mailer.uwf.edu

Greetings everyone! I was just wondering as to where some of
you get your liquid nitrogen? I live in Ashland, OH and teach at a small
(very small) high school and this is not the most industrius area around
here? I do have a dewar to safely transport the liquid, but I have a
difficult time finding a supplier. Also, how much can one expect to pay?

Thanks for your help.
Dwight dsouder@ashland.edu