AJP needed in Argentina university

Hi, colleagues,

At the ICUPE conference last month, I met a woman professor from an
Argentine university, who said that they need the American Journal of
Physics. Can any of you meet this need? You could mail your copy when
you're finished with it. Or get your department to "adopt" this physics
dept. and buy them a subscription.

Her address is:
Graciela Punte
Departimento de Fisicomate Maticas
Universidad Nacional de La Plata
Fac de Ingeniens 1Y 47
La Plata, B. As. 1900
Argentina

She is a crystallographer and said that she needs equipment also.

I think it's important to reach out, as we can, and share our resources
with physics educators around the world. We, too, benefit by such
endeavors.

Cheers,
Jane

Jane Jackson (Prof. of Physics, Scottsdale Comm. College--on leave)
Dept.of Physics, Box 871504, Arizona State Univ.,Tempe AZ 85287-1504.
jane.jackson@asu.edu (602)965-8438 FAX:965-7331
Modeling Workshop Project: http://modeling.la.asu.edu/modeling.html