Re: What Flows?

At 02:35 PM 9/10/96 -0700, Jim McLean wrote:
Can
anyone relate an instance where using the noun 'heat' instead of 'internal
energy' actually caused confusion among students?

--James McLean
jmclean@chem.ucsd.edu

I wonder if this question isn't the most valuable post in this thread. I am
not a PER person and don't know how to do this, but I do think it would be
valuable to do the survey. I don't know how to formulate a questioneer or
the like, nor do we have a sufficiently large cohort here but I would be
anxiously engaged in this good cause if someone wants to join in.

Comments??? Suggestioons??? (Larry, interested???)

Jim.Green@Snow.edu

All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither.