The Mechanical Universe texts

Recently, Donald S posted info regarding TMU and Beyond TMU from
Cambridge Univ press. I have TMU, and because I am now teaching E&M
I wanted to get a copy of Beyond TMU. Turns out these book are out of
print. :^(

Is anyone on the list interested in selling me a copy of Beyond The
Mechanical Universe by Olenick et al?

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html