Re: Spammers raiding listserv addresses

A followup just posted on the edupage newsletter:

JUDGE TELLS AOL TO STOP BLOCKING JUNK MAIL
Pending a trial scheduled for mid-November, a federal judge has ordered
America Online to refrain from blocking delivery of unsolicited e-mail sent
by Cyber Promotions Inc. AOL had refused to accept messages from sites used
by Cyber Promotions because they were the source of hundreds of thousands of
unwanted mail delivered to AOL subscribers. AOL is appealing the judge's
order. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution 7 Sep 96 E3)

I've received something from them as part of my suffering. Guess it just
won't go away.

Keith Tipton
kctipton@tenet.edu
Houston, Texas