Re: Announcement again

To all!
It seems as if in my excitement, I did not say who I am or what CESAME is.
Soooo
Just to keep you informed. For the 1996-97 school year I will be working at
the "Center for the Enhancement of Science and Mathematics Education"<

I am Paul Hickman, physics teacher from Belmont HS. (NAMKCHIP)

CESAME brings together the resources of teachers, scientists, engineers and
mathematics in order to improve Massachusetts school children's access to,
excitement about and understanding of mathematics and science. CESAME does
this through two major initiatives: the Teacher Innovation Program (TIP) and
the Statewide Implementation Program (SIP).

The principal goals of CESAME are:
to assist teachers (and other stakeholders) indeveloping, implementling,
evaluating and disseminating innovative science and mathematics instruction
and curriculum for K-12 classrooms;
to facilitate and support the dissemination and implementation of curriculum
and teacher enhancement initiatives that have been developed throughout the
country into Massachusetts schools; and through the development of an active
multisector partnership of industry, private foundations, government and
education institutions mentor and support innovative teachers.
Sorry for the confusion.
Paul Hickman
(Namkcihp @aol.com)
CESAME