A Little Astronomy Question

Hi, I am not a physicist. I have always admired physics and like to read
about it but was never able to think in the proper manner to grasp the
concepts. My degrees are in synthetic organic chemistry ( althought I did
pass a test on quantum mechanics!). My question may reveal my lack of
understanding about astronomy. I have tried to ask this question before but
never received a satisfactory answer. The question specifically is about
what we can see with telescopes. I have read that the Hubble's range is
billions of light years (true?). I also remember that the estimated age of
the universe is ~15 billion years (true? - I know it's a rough estimate).
My specific question is - what will we see if we could build a telescope
that could see 15 billion light years away?

Ron Michalak