Internet Access

Phys-l people,

My school should be getting internet access soon. Do any of you use the
internet in your class? If so, how and what is your success with it?

I don't want to reinvent the wheel. I need to design physics curriculum
that incorporates internet use. Anybody already have stuff like this?

If you had unlimited access, how would you and your students use it?

Please help.
Rosendo Garcia
Cigarroa High School
Laredo, TX 78046