Re: Grading software for Mac

....actually, if you want a real cost-effective copy of Excel for the Mac,
check out the attached offer. The guy reads his email and had about 75
of the CD-ROMS about 2 weeks ago (before AAPT). I've ordered 2 of the
disks, and I use and LIKE using Excel 4 and Word 5.1 for the Mac.
You can download Word 6.x to 5.0 translators from the Micro$oft homepage
(www.microsoft.com) to deal with Word 6 users. I don't know about
Excel 5 to 4 converters.

Freshly arrived in Flagstaff,

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac/homepage.html

Small Dog Electronics
---------------------
Small Dog Electronics, located in the Green Mountains of
Vermont, is a leading distributor of high technology for
low prices. Small Dog Electronics is proud to offer
[snip]
* Microsoft Office 2.5 on CD (Word 5/Excel 4/Powerpoint 2.01) - $39
[snip]
Small Dog Electronics
RR#1 Box 171-1, Prickly Mountain Road, Warren, Vermont 05674
802/496-7171
802/496-6257 (fax)
<donmayer@aol.com>