End Sci Quote

Rick said as follows:

Thanks to whoever sent out the source on the Michaelson quote. So he
made it at the dedication of Ryerson?! That was way before my time, but
it sure brings back memories of the physics labs I had in that building
and where I first used a Wang "suitcase" calculator with the Nixie tube
display.

OK, Folks, we have the Michelson quote -- which is very helpful, but how
about a quote which has words to the effect that yes, the Photoelectric
Effect and the Thermal Emission curves still don't have a theoretical
explanation, but that will come eventually -- all other physics is well
understood.

Jim.Green@Snow.edu

Hey, let's have some new cliches.