Why do you want LYNX

Where can I get a copy of Lynx?

Why do you want LYNX? It's only a text browser and most of the really
good stuff on the WWW is graphical. It gets the job done but doesn't
support much of the goodies that html will allow you to do on the web.

The only time I use it is to test my pages to see if they are compatable.
--
James Bradford Shue jshue@comp.uark.edu
University of Arkansas Voice phone:(501) 575-6059