reaction time

a question was raised as to olympic reaction time. I do not know what
the fastest reaction time is but an average time is of the order of
0.2 sec. It seems to me that it would take a pretty good experiment
to show that the best reaction times were half the size of average.
A reaction time of 0.08 is the equivalent of catching the ruler
before it fell 3.2 cm.