Re: population growth & physics ed

Mercedes-Benz is currently driving their third test vehicle around Germany.

The fuel cell is manufactured by Ballard Power Systems here in Burnaby,
British Columbia. They are the world leaders in this technology. Batteries
are probably not the way that electrically powered vehicles will replace
gasoline powered vehicles, and Ballard seems to be showing the way. We
also have fuel cell powered buses here and Chicago is going to try some
too, all with Ballard cells. Ballard is also working with Honda and General
Motors. I'm not involved with the company in any way; I'm just a former
stockholder who made a lot of money on the runup engendered by these
developments. I'll buy back in when the stock relaxes sufficiently.

Leigh