Re: historical physics

Ah, c'mon Leigh-
I still remember the thrill of having her experiment explained
to me (within a very short time of its publication) by that other
neglected experimentalist Luis Alvarez in my nuclear physics class.
That thrill is surely worth sharing with one's students.

Leigh
Neglected? The 1968 Nobel wasn't enough?
Besides, one of the big auto manufacturers gave him a
new car every year. Poor baby!

Regards,
Jack