Re: population growth & physics ed

Dewey,

The idea that particulates in the atmosphere can increase albedo and,
consequently, decrease surface temperature was not new in the article
of Sagan et al. What was new in their article (which was accepted by
a respectable journal, not "Parade") turns out to be wrong. As I have
pointed out, that is not unusual; most articles which make surprising
leaps are wrong (remember, I'm an astrophysicist).

Why do you say that their arguments have been corroborated by evidence
on Mars and on Earth?

Leigh