Re: population growth & physics ed

The Nuclear Winter paper should not be labelled a "scam". That would
imply the authors knew it was incorrect when they published it. It
was merely very wrong. If we condemn scientists for publishing ideas
that are wrong we will soon have a squabling, finger pointing bunch
of unproductive people around, and no one will publish anything.

Wait a minute - maybe that would be a good idea, at least for a
little while...

Leigh