Re: population growth & physics ed

One might also wonder why I "choose" to live in a hurricane-prone
area. That's where the job is. Ya gotta eat.

I was in Kansas during the great flood three years ago, and while I felt bad that
people lost their homes, I couldn't help but wonder what possessed these people
to build their houses in a river bed.

dave baum

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29526 variety in unity.
pjcamp@csd1.coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
pjcamp@worldnet.att.org The Name of the Rose
(803)349-2227