Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 09:07:05 -0400
From: Andrea Halpern <ahalpern@bucknell.edu>
To: CUR-L@mcs.anl.gov
Subject: Easy Plagiarism

Colleagues,

This message was disseminated to our faculty this morning. The site is for
real and has many links to other cheating sites. Perhaps the students
don't realize that faculty can check out the same pages they are looking
at??

Dear Frat or Sorority:

Greetings from Miami, Florida!

www.SchoolSucks.Com

School Sucks is a new web site which will no doubt interest you.
It is the Internet collection of College Term Papers. All papers
are organized by topic (ie College of Arts and Sciences, etc.).

School Sucks is a FREE service, allowing college students (all of
whom have free Internet access across the globe) to DOWNLOAD THEIR
WORKLOAD.

School Sucks has been asked more than once, "How can we HELP School
Sucks grow? Start a campaign to encourage students to submit papers
they've written. IMAGINE MILLIONS OF STUDENTS WITH MILLIONS OF PAPERS.
What a library!

As School Sucks is new, we need submissions. They can be sent to
termpapers@schoolsucks.com. Students built the Internet and now
it's their turn to benefit from it.

School Sucks needs any links, attention or articles than you can
provide. It will ALWAYS remain free. It is sitting on a T1 line
(1,500k) and the owners will gladly hire students to work on it
when enough papers are submitted!

Next time you have a paper to write, it may have already been written.
At least you'll be able to use someone else's sources or see how OTHER
students attacked the problem!

School Sucks is run by Kenny Sahr. Kenny currently lives in Miami and
spent seven years in Israel (three in Israel Defense Forces) working
as a journalist. His Jordan Travel Guide was the first Hebrew language
travel guide about that nation.

www.SchoolSucks.Com

Kenny can be reached at:

kenny@sahr.com