Re: Oops -- Wires

Jim Green says:

Oops. I just realized that all that babble ad nausium about house wiring
went to the list rather than to Chris privately. Sorry.

And James Mclean wrote:

Well, I enjoyed reading it anyhow :-)

I have always told my students (as I was often told as a student)
that if YOU have a question, or there's something you don't know, chances
are there's someone else out there in the same boat. That's why I love
posting to listservers and newsgroups! :-) I don't mind being the "dolt"
who raises his hand...
I would like to thank Jim for the time he put in explaining all
this! Understanding _can_ be contagious.

Chris

-- Chris Clayton
misterc@uiuc.edu http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~misterc
Senior+, Teaching of Chemistry University of Illinois - Urbana/Champaign
MSN Chemistry Forum Tutor: ChrisC_Asst@msn.com

Yes...I'm STILL an undergraduate! But not for long...degree expected in August.
Job leads would be MOST appreciated. :)