Re: Tides

Well, Dave, I tried with the Bill Nye the Science Guy org and got a stone
wall == I think others on this list have tried there too -- eg "tons of
energy" Wow! I sometimes watch BNtSG (and "Cops" too) for perverse
pleasure. How could they be such boobs!

At least when I review for AJP, the changes *are* made.

Jim Green

Have any of you ever reviewed a text, made suggestions, and had your
your suggestions implimented? I reviewed this text for Heath, pointed out
this error, and gave them Jim's speach almost word for word, but apparently
it didn't make much of an impression. I wonder why they bother with
reviewers. I guess it is so they can fill up the prefix with names.